We accept all mayor credit cards ( except Amex/Diners) as well as cheque and cash at the time of appointment.
We are also Easy-Claim providers for Southern Cross members and will submit your claim on behalf of you for eligible services/treatment.
Finance can also be arranged through Smart Cover.
We have recently also joined forces with Genoapay which offers 10 weeks interest free and no additional fees, please click on the link to apply for pre-approval.
Treatment on ACC might require a co-payment, please discuss at appointment time.
Work and Income (WINZ)
If you are on a benefit, pension, student allowance or you are on a limited income then you may be entitled to financial assistance from WINZ for urgent dental treatment. Come in and see us for a FREE WINZ quote, for more information on WINZ, please click here.
Terms of trade
We aim to provide quality and efficient customer service in a professional manner, therefore, please read our credit terms and conditions below.
- Quotes include GST unless otherwise stated and are valid for 30 days from the date of cost estimate.
- Estimated costs and treatment may vary due to clinical issues which may be brought to light during the course of treatment. You will be advised of any changes to the treatment plan or costs before the next stage of treatment proceeds.
- Payment shall be accepted in the form of cash, cheque, Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, Activa or GEM Visa, Southern Cross , Q-Card and Genoapay.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment or failure to attend your scheduled appointment will incur a “late cancellation fee” of $85.
- Your rights as a health care consumer are covered by the Health and Disability Consumers’ Rights. Greville Dental supports these Rights and wishes to act accordingly. If you have any concerns related to your treatment or costs please discuss these with us immediately.
- If you have financial restrictions relating to treatment costs please advise us prior to the commencement of your treatment. Please ask your dentist to advise you of the options in this situation.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to treatment being performed, all services shall be paid for immediately following each appointment.
- We offer interest free terms via GE finance and Q-card for treatment $250 or over. Genoapay is available (10 weeks interest free and no additional fees) for any amount. Please ask for more information about this from our receptionist or advise your dentist prior to treatment.
- We are able to provide you with a quote for WINZ to assist with the cost of your treatment (Subject to eligibility). Any consultation fees etc will be included in the quote. Should WINZ decline the claim you will be responsible for any fees incurred. Please advise our receptionist of this upon your arrival for your appointment.
- An administration fee of $15 will be applied to outstanding balance after 10 days of treatment. This is not applicable to GE Finance, Q-card and Genoapay arrangements.
- Treatment with arranged delayed payment must adhere to the terms agreed upon by you and Greville Dental. We must be notified of any changes that will affect the arrangement. If you fail to inform us arrangements will become invalid and subject to normal account recovery procedures from the date of treatment.
- Where you have not met agreed payment terms, debt collection and/or legal proceedings may follow. Your future credit rating may be affected as a result. A late payment fee of $50 may be invoiced to accounts with outstanding balances older than 30 days.
- Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be invoiced to you.
- You authorise Greville Dental to collect, retain, share and use your personal information for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness or obtaining payment of any money owed to Greville Dental.
- Greville Dental may not provide further treatment or deliver customised dental items such as crowns, bridges, dentures, mouth guards or whitening trays where an account remains outstanding.
- If we advise you that we are no longer willing to provide you with dental treatment this will not affect our right to collect any outstanding amount owed by you, to Greville Dental.
- No goods supplied by Greville Dental may be returned for credit.
- You are not entitled to a refund if treatment fails due to clinical risks explained in advance of treatment and to which you have consented.
- Supply of goods for personal use will be covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Variations to the Terms of Service may occur. Greville Dental will notify you by way of notice in our reception area. If you agree to treatment after such a notice has been displayed, you will be regarded as having accepted the variation of our Terms of Service.
We pride ourselves with providing the best service possible. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact our Practice Manager. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We endeavor to acknowledge receipt of complaint within 5 days and resolve any complaints/issues within 20 day.